Community Health Network
The Community Health Network is a partnership between the Johnson County Department of Health Environment and community agencies and organizations throughout the county. By assessing the community’s health status and needs, the network strives to improve and maintain a high level of health for our residents.
JCDHE works with its partners to conduct regular community health assessments, in which data is collected and analyzed about the state of the community’s health, and works to create and implement community health improvement plans that outline potential health improvements. The Community Health Network meets regularly to provide updates on its assessment and planning efforts.
Current Community Health Assessment and Improvement Plan
The Health Happens Here JoCo dashboards offer an interactive view of Johnson County Department of Health and Environment’s Community Health Assessment and the Community Health Improvement Plan. The CHA dashboard highlights key data and information about the health and wellness of Johnson County residents. This includes a look at physical health as well as numerous factors that affect the health of the community – from finances to housing to social connection.
The CHIP dashboard outlines our goals and strategies to improve health and equity. Together with our community members and partner organizations, we've prioritized four areas: Suicide Prevention; Opioid Misuse and Overdose Prevention; Safe, Stable and Attainable Housing; and Social Connectedness.
2023 Meeting Minutes
2022 Meeting Minutes
Previous Year Meeting Minutes
- October 26, 2021 Minutes
- July 27, 2021 Minutes
- April 27, 2021 Minutes
- January 22, 2019 Minutes
- April 23, 2019 Minutes
- July 23, 2019 Minutes
- January 23, 2018 Minutes and Sign-In
- April 24, 2018 Minutes and Sign-In
- July 24, 2018 Minutes and Sign-In
- October 23, 2018 Minutes and Sign-In
- Community Health Needs Assessment Survey Analysis 2015 (Power Point presentation)
- Community Indicators - Key Trends
- UCS Community Profile for Johnson County
- County Health Rankings
- REACH Health Status Data Report
- Improving Community Health JOCO
- Kansas Kids Count
- Homelessness in Johnson County
- Free and Reduced Lunch
- Characteristics of Poor in JOCO
- Housing Affordability
- Winnable Battles CDC
- Healthy People 2020
- Oral Health Assessment - Metro KC, Health Care Foundation of Greater KC
- Oral Health Assessment - Power Point
- Oral Health School Screenings - JOCO 2014-15
You can also view presentations from Olathe Health System CHA, Saint Luke's Hospital CHA, Children's Mercy Hospital CHA and CDC Winnable Battles.