ADA Accessibility Request

This form should only be used to request assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Other resources are available to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations in Johnson County.

Fill out this form if you plan to attend a Board of County Commissioners meeting and need an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter or other ADA accommodation.

We strive to host inclusive, accessible events and provide information online that enables all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully with county government. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please complete this form. We would prefer to have two business days notice to help us meet your needs most effectively.

Not for employee use. If you are an employee in need of accommodation, please refer to Human Resources Procedure 105-1.