Report a Disease or Outbreak
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., call 913-826-1303
- After business hours and on weekends, call 877-427-7317 (Kansas Department of Health and Environment)
- Reportable diseases in Kansas
- Fax completed reportable disease form to 913-826-1300
Report a Food-Related Illness or Complaint
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Kansas Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate foodborne illness outbreaks in Kansas.
Submit a food safety complaint that did NOT cause illness. You can submit a complaint online, send an email or call 785-564-6767.
Report an illness caused by a restaurant, food item or event. Call 877-427-7317 or submit a report online.
Report a Lodging Complaint
The Kansas Department of Agriculture investigates all lodging complaints in Kansas. Submit a lodging complaint online, send an email or call 785-564-6767.
Disease Reporting Forms (for health care providers, hospitals and laboratories)
- Johnson County, KS Reportable Disease Form
- Kansas Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Case Report Form
- Influenza Surveillance Reporting Form — Johnson County, KS 2022-2023
- Kansas Pertussis Reporting Form
- Kansas Varicella (Chickenpox) Reporting Form
- List of Reportable Diseases in Kansas
- Exclusion Recommendations
- Kansas Disease Regulations and Statutes
- Kansas Requirements for Isolation and Quarantine of Infectious or Contagious Diseases
Johnson County Disease Reports
- Current Johnson County Disease Report
- 2022 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2021 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2020 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2019 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2018 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2017 Johnson County Disease Report
- Johnson County Influenza Season Reports
If you need disease reports from previous years, please send your request to [email protected].