Disease Reporting

Report a Disease or Outbreak

Report a Food-Related Illness or Complaint

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Kansas Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate foodborne illness outbreaks in Kansas. 

Submit a food safety complaint that did NOT cause illness. You can submit a complaint online, send an email or call 785-564-6767

Report an illness caused by a restaurant, food item or event. Call 877-427-7317 or submit a report online.

Report a Lodging Complaint

The Kansas Department of Agriculture investigates all lodging complaints in Kansas. Submit a lodging complaint online, send an email or call 785-564-6767.

Explore Disease Reporting