Board Surveys and Reports
The clerk of the Board of County Commissioners serves as a repository for a variety of key documents and reports generated by the agencies and departments of Johnson County Government.
These documents and reports have ongoing legal, financial and administrative interest to the county government and the community, including surveys, studies on important issues and business proposals. We post five years' worth of surveys and reports on this page.
To obtain archived reports, please contact the Office of the Board of County Commissioners at 913-715-0430 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Each year, our community satisfaction survey allows us to ask residents for feedback on county services and their overall perceptions of the county. These survey results provide county leadership insight into the perceptions and priorities of Johnson County residents and will be used to help the county better serve residents.
The survey results for each year are available below, along with answers to the most frequently asked questions received through the open-ended comments section on each year's survey.
- 2023 Community Survey Results
- 2022 Community Survey Results
- 2020 Community Survey Results
- 2019 Community Survey Results
- 2018 Community Survey Results
Financial Reports and Audits
State Legislative Platforms
- 2023 State Legislative Platform
- 2022 State Legislative Platform
- 2021 State Legislative Platform
- 2020 State Legislative Platform
- 2019 State Legislative Platform