Board Surveys and Reports
The clerk of the Board of County Commissioners serves as a repository for a variety of key documents and reports generated by the agencies and departments of Johnson County Government.
These documents and reports have ongoing legal, financial and administrative interest to the county government and the community, including surveys, studies on important issues and business proposals.
To get printed copies of these materials, contact the Office of the Board of County Commissioners at 913-715-0430 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- 2022 Community Survey Results
- 2020 Community Survey Results
- 2019 Community Survey Results
- 2018 Community Survey Results
Financial Reports and Audits
State Legislative Platforms
- 2023 State Legislative Platform
- 2022 State Legislative Platform
- 2021 State Legislative Platform
- 2020 State Legislative Platform
- 2019 State Legislative Platform