If you are planning to visit another country, we can provide the necessary vaccinations. If you are unsure of what immunizations are required for your intended destination, visit the CDC travel website to find out.
Our walk-in immunization clinic wait times vary at this time of year. Please visit vaccines.gov to locate alternative vaccination providers. If you have private insurance or Medicaid, you may call the phone number located on the back of your insurance card for in-network providers.
Note: If the estimated wait time exceeds our hours of operation, we may find it necessary to suspend our services. You can try again when the queue opens later in the day or on the next available business day.
Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
What to Bring with You
- You or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Payment is required before receiving some vaccines. See the list below.
- Immunization Consent Form or Formulario de Consentimiento Para las Vacunas
Walk-In Immunization Clinic Hours
Travel Immunizations Offered
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A – Adult/ Pediatric (age 18 & under)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis: MenQuadfi, Trumenba
- RSV (age 60+)
- RSV (pregnant persons 32-36 weeks gestation) – Call 913-826-1261 for vaccine availability and requirements.
- TB Test
- Tetanus diphtheria/Tdap
- Typhoid Vi – Payment is required before receiving this vaccine.
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid – Payment is required before receiving this vaccine.
- Yellow Fever – Payment is required before receiving this vaccine. Call 913-826-1261 for vaccine availability and requirements.
View fees for immunizations.
- Centers for Disease Control (Travelers' Health) website
- U.S. Department of State travel information
- World Health Organization
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Adolescents and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.