If you are planning to visit another country, we can provide the necessary vaccinations. If you are unsure of what immunizations are required for your intended destination, visit the CDC travel website to find out.
Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at [email protected]. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
What to Bring with You
- You or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Immunization Consent Form or Formulario de Consentimiento Para las Vacunas
Walk-In Immunization Clinic Hours
During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in immunization service.
Travel Immunizations Offered
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A – Adult/ Pediatric (age 18 & under)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis: Menactra, Trumenba
- TB Test
- Tetanus diphtheria/Tdap
- Typhoid Vi
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid
- Yellow Fever – Call 913-826-1261 for vaccine availability and requirements
Fees for immunizations.
- Centers for Disease Control (Travelers' Health) website
- U.S. Department of State travel information
- World Health Organization
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Adolescents and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.