Our walk-in immunization clinic wait times vary at this time of year. Please visit vaccines.gov to locate alternative vaccination providers. If you have private insurance or Medicaid, you may call the phone number located on the back of your insurance card for in-network providers.
Note: If the estimated wait time exceeds our hours of operation, we may find it necessary to suspend our services. You can try again when the queue opens later in the day or on the next available business day.
Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
What to Bring with You
- Your child's immunization record
- If your student needs immunizations to return to school, please bring a copy of the letter you received with the student's name and their full vaccination record. Your child’s school may provide the full vaccination record upon request.
- Insurance card
- Payment is required before receiving some vaccines.
- Immunization Consent Form or Formulario de Consentimiento Para las Vacunas
Walk-In Immunization Clinic Hours
Adolescent Immunizations Offered
Vaccine Schedule for 7 to 18 Years
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 7 to 18 years
- Vacunas recomendadas para los niños de los 7 años hasta los 18 años de edad
- Adolescents, Teens and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines you may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
Information on REQUIRED vaccinations by the State of Kansas for the current school year for any individual who attends school, a preschool, or a childcare program operated by a school.
If your student needs immunizations to return to school, please bring a copy of the letter you received with the student's name and their full vaccination record. Your child’s school may provide the full vaccination record upon request.