Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at [email protected]. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
What to Bring with You
- Your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Immunization Consent Form or Formulario de Consentimiento Para las Vacunas
Walk-In Immunization Clinic Hours (Olathe):
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in immunization service.
Adolescent Immunizations Offered
Vaccine Schedule for 7 to 18 Years
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 7 to 18 years
- Vacunas recomendadas para los niños de los 7 años hasta los 18 años de edad
- Adolescents, Teens and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
Information on REQUIRED vaccinations by the State of Kansas for the current school year for any individual who attends school, a preschool, or a childcare program operated by a school.