Fees for Immunizations
Clients may pay the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment for vaccines out-of-pocket or bill to insurance.
JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations:
- Aetna Better Health of Kansas
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
JCDHE also accepts private insurance from:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
We do not accept insurance from any Medicare HMO plans.
Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE is a Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) provider. The program provides free vaccines to children age 18 and younger with an administration fee. Find out if your child is eligible for the VFC program.
We accept cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who do not meet criteria, are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Price is subject to change based on the cost of the vaccine.
- Chickenpox (Varicella), $160
- DTaP - Pediatric, $45
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $90/$60 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $82/$50 (per dose, 3-dose series)
- Hib, $50
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $253 (per dose, 2- or 3-dose series depending on age)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $75
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $105
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $250
- Meningitis: Menactra, $145
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $159 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Pediarix, $105 (per dose)
- Pentacel, $105 (per dose)
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $235
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $135
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $140
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $192 (per dose, 2-dose series) - Call for availability
- Tdap/Tetanus-diphtheria, $66/$63
- Typhoid Vi, $150
- Oral Typhoid Prescription, $10
- Yellow Fever, $235
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) and Reading:
- $46 (at time of administration)
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
- $160 per test