The need for immunization doesn't end with childhood. Adults also need vaccines to protect against disease.
If you need a copy of your immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at [email protected]. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
Adolescents and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
What to Bring with You
- Your immunization record
- Insurance card
- Immunization Consent Form or Formulario de Consentimiento Para las Vacunas
Walk-In Immunization Clinic Hours
During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in immunization service.
Adult Immunizations Offered
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Gardasil) 9
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis: Menactra, Trumenba
- Pneumococcal (Prevnar 13 and Prevnar 20)
- TB Test
- Tetanus diphtheria/Tdap
- Typhoid Vi
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+) – Call 913-826-1261 for vaccine availability
- Yellow Fever – Call 913-826-1261 for vaccine availability and requirements
Fees for immunizations.