Criminal Justice Advisory Council
The Johnson County criminal justice system maximizes resources to support offender change that results in reduced crime and enhanced public safety.
The Criminal Justice Advisory Council evaluates the Johnson County criminal justice system and forms recommendations that:
- Identify strengths and deficiencies
- Promote collaboration and coordination of resources
- Utilize evidence-based strategies to reduce recidivism
- Address root causes of criminal behavior
- Decrease reliance on incarceration
- Maintain public safety for our community
The Criminal Justice Advisory Council meets bi-monthly in Lower Level Room 202/204 of the Johnson County Administration Building. Minutes are approved at the next meeting and posted online at year-end.
|Jan. 4, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|
|Mar. 1, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|
|May 3, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|
|July 5, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|
|Sept. 6, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|
|Nov. 1, 2022||3:30-5 p.m.||TBD|