Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
What to Bring with You
- Your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
Immunization Clinic Hours (Olathe and Mission)
The Mission immunization clinic is closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.; the Olathe clinic remains open.
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
- 2nd and 4th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
Childhood Immunizations Offered and Vaccine Prices
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, Trumenba
- HPV (Gardasil) 4 and (Gardasil) 9
Those who don't meet criteria may pay for vaccines out-of-pocket or bill to insurance. JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Amerigroup, Sunflower and United Community. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE also accepts cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Price is subject to change based on cost of vaccine.
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.
Childhood Vaccine Schedules
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 0 to 6 years
- Vacunas recomendadas para niños, desde el nacimiento hasta los 6 años de edad
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 7 to 18 years
- Vacunas recomendadas para los niños de los 7 años hasta los 18 años de edad
- CDC's Instant Childhood Immunization Scheduler
- Tool to Determine Missed or Skipped Vaccines (for children 6 years and younger)
Information on REQUIRED vaccinations by the State of Kansas for the current school year for any individual who attends school, a preschool, or a childcare program operated by a school: http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/schoolInfo.htm