2020 Virtual Brochure
Sign up for classes via the "Contractor Management System"
- If you do not hold a Johnson County Contractor license, the fee is $30 per credit hour, payment must be made on the day of enrollment or you will be removed from that course. In order to obtain a code book, you must enroll for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Once you have signed up, an access link will be e-mailed to you 48 to 72 hours prior to the class. No group access links allowed. You must access course links individually in order to obtain credit for attendance. Check your enrollment to ensure you are not signed up for the same class twice, as you will only get credit once.
Each on-line platform will be proctored for verification of attendance:
- In order to receive course credit, you must complete the course.
- Logging off or not replying to prompts will jeopardize the hours credited to your account.
- If for some reason the virtual session is lost, do not abandon the session, wait to see if the third party platform reestablishes connection.
All code books will be available for pickup after you have attended the course. If you would rather receive a PDF version of the code book, please e-mail us your name and course title at [email protected].
** Last day to Register is Tuesday, October 20th, 2020 **