Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

District Court Trustee

Phone: 913-715-3600

100 N. Kansas Ave., Suite 337, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

How to Make Payments

Payments for support can be mailed to: Kansas Payment Center, P.O. Box 758599, Topeka, KS 66675-8599 

Please make your check or money order payable to the Kansas Payment Center. You MUST include your social security number and court order number including county identifier, (example: JO88C 123456).

Payments for support may also be made online through the Kansas Payment Center.  Step-by-Step instructions on how to make a payment using the Kansas Payment Center

Payments may also now be made in cash.  The Kansas Payment Center has partnered with PayNearMe to allow child support payments to be made with cash at 7-Eleven and Family Dollar stores.  Additionally, cash payments of support may also be made at any of the 40,000+ US MoneyGram agent locations.  For more information on how or where to make cash payments please visit http://www.kspaycenter.com/pay_support-1.aspx.

For all further information on making payments or the disbursement of payments please contact the KPC’s office, 1-877-572-5722 or visit their web page: http://kspaycenter.com

The Court usually orders parents to make your support payments to the Kansas Payment Center. When a parent pays the other parent directly, without sending the money to the Kansas Payment Center, there is no official record of the payment and no credit is given to the parent making the payment. Your payments should be made as ordered by the court. Payments should be sent to Kansas Payment Center. This office will only issue credit one time for a direct payment. No additional credit will be given without a court order.

Payment of other fees

Court services fees are paid at the Court Trustee Office. These fees include services for Parent’s Forever, Mediation, Conciliation, Higher Ground, Solid Ground, and Family Assessment/Custody Evaluations. The services are available through the Johnson County District Court/Court Services. Forms of payment are cash, money order/cashier’s check credit or debit card. You can make your payment in advance of class throughout the week or before class. Parents Forever class schedule: Monday evenings 5:15-8:15 or Wednesday mornings 8:15-10:15.

Attorney Fees

Attorney fees for court appointed counsel should be paid at the Court Trustee Office.