Make Attorney's Fees Payment

Attorney fees for court-appointed counsel need to be paid in the Hearing Office (Suite 1300) by cash, check or money order or mailed to:

District Court Trustee
150 W. Santa Fe Street Suite 1400
Olathe, KS 66061

Make sure your name and court case number are on the form of payment made payable to District Court Trustee

Have Questions?

Contact the office by phone at 913-715-3668 or 913-715-3669 

or by email at