Blasting Complaint

Johnson County Building Codes does not have any jurisdiction over monetary reparation for damages occurred from blasting operations. This is a civil matter to be settled between the mine operator and the citizen in civil court. 

If you have a complaint about blasting in your area, use this form to notify our office and we'll contact you about steps you can take to address the issue.

Indicates required field
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.