Payment Options

Manage Your Account Online

Pay Online

Make a payment online, establish recurring drafts, view bills, sign up for ebill, update account information and message customer service.

Other Payment Methods

U.S. Mail

Utilize the remittance slip attached to your paper bill and mail a check to:

Johnson County Wastewater
PO Box 219948
Kansas City, MO 64121-9948



Press: 2 for check over the phone; 3 for credit or debit card over the phone (2.4% fee for cards); or hold for a customer service representative.

Outdoor Drop Box

Drive-up drop box as you enter the parking lot at our Sunset location:

11811 S. Sunset Drive
Olathe, KS 66061

Customer Service Counter

Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

11811 S. Sunset Drive
Suite 2500
Olathe, KS 66061

Financial Assistance

EWAP - Emergency Water Assistance Program

Beginning Dec. 1, 2022, the federally funded Emergency Water Assistance Program, facilitated through the Kansas Department for Children and Families, will provide a one-time financial benefit to qualifying Kansas households. This benefit will help restore or prevent disconnection of water by paying past due or disconnected drinking water or wastewater bills.

To qualify, households must earn less than 150% of the federal poverty level. For a single person, 150% of the poverty level amounts to a monthly income of no more than $1,610 or $2,178 for a household of two. For a household of four, it's $3,313.

To learn more about this program, apply, or to see if you household qualifies, please visit the DCF website.

Johnson County Aging and Human Services Utility Assistance

Financial assistance to promote safety and avoid utility disconnection is available to qualifying Johnson County households. Help may be provided with electric, water, propane, gas, wastewater or wood bills. To apply, call 913-715-6653.

Visit Aging and Human Services

Payment Arrangement

Contact customer service to discuss a payment arrangement. Adhering to a payment arrangement may stop additional late fees and turns to collection agency. Call 913-715-8500 or contact us online.

Tax Lien

Delinquent wastewater charges may be transferred to the real estate property tax bill. Pursuant to Johnson County Resolution No. WD 13-022, JCW may certify delinquent wastewater charges, fees and accrued interest of the property owner to the Treasury, Taxation and Vehicles to be included on the real estate tax statement.

Please be aware that the inclusion of these charges on your real estate tax bill may increase your monthly mortgage escrow amount.