Title Request Form

Only complete this form if your title is held electronically by the state you are transferring from or if your lienholder or leasing company is in possession of your original paper title.  This information will be used by Johnson County Motor Vehicle to send a letter to your lienholder, leasing company or previous state requesting your title be mailed directly to Johnson County Olathe Motor Vehicle.