Cash management provides information necessary for Johnson County financial institutions to bid on available funds owned by Johnson County Government. Please note the amount of funds available and the maturity date, as well as the deadline for submission of bid. All bids must be for the full amount of available funds. Johnson County accepts GSE bonds, Treasuries and Federal Home Loan Bank letters of credit as collateral.
If any financial institution has a need for a lesser amount of funds please contact Jeff Sullivan.
- Date: March 31, 2023
- Available Funds for Friday, March 31, 2023: $3 million
- Requested maturity date: $3 million as close to but not later than April 7, 2023.
Please email or phone in your bid by 9:00 a.m. on Friday, March 31, 2023.
Investment Policy Objectives
- Preserve capital/protect principal
- Secure county funds and investments
- Diversify investments
- Maintain sufficient liquidity to meet operating needs
- Maximize return on investments