Prenatal services are only available for Johnson County, Kansas residents at the Olathe clinic (11875 S. Sunset Drive, Ste. 300).
Appointments are necessary for prenatal care. For information or an appointment, call 913-826-1200.
Registered Nurses are available for in-home, office or community site visits with pregnant women who live in Johnson County. Nurses provide physical assessments, blood pressure monitoring and education/counseling. Call 913-826-1228 for more information or to schedule a visit with a nurse. Proof of Johnson County residency is required.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
- Registered Dietitians
- OB/GYN physicians from the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Delivery and hospital services provided by the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Routine prenatal care in collaboration with University of Kansas OB/GYN physicians
- Assessment and counseling with social workers and dietitians
- Adoption services referral
Paying for Prenatal Care
- Payment options and fees will be disclosed prior to your first prenatal appointment
- Accepted payment includes cash, check or major credit card
- No one is denied service due to inability to pay
- Client accounts may be subject to collections if not paid