- To assist individuals or couples with the timing and spacing of pregnancies
- To provide counseling and contraceptive services; assist with infertility and identify other medical problems
- To improve knowledge about reproduction and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
- Reproductive health
- Health education
- Contraceptive services: birth control pills, IUD, Depo injections, condoms
- Natural family planning and abstinence education
- Well-woman examination
- Infertility counseling and referral
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- Dietitian and Social Worker available upon referral
- Contraceptive counseling for men
- LEEP (Loop Electrical Excisional Procedure)
Walk-in Clinic Hours (Olathe)
- Monday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in services.
Fees for Services
Fees for office visits, lab services and supplies will be determined based on family size and proof of client’s total annual gross income (e.g., paycheck stub, letter from employer, JCDHE’s Verification of Income form).
Income shall include but is not limited to: wages, salary, commissions, unemployment or workmen’s compensation, public assistance money payments, alimony and child support payments, college and university scholarships, grants, fellowships and assistantships, etc. Income shall not include tax refunds, one-time insurance payments, gifts, loans and federal non-cash programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.
Some services are available regardless of ability to pay. Call (913) 826-1200 for additional information.
Major insurers may pay all or part of the cost of services. Cash, check or major credit card is accepted. Client accounts may be subject to collections if not paid.
JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Ambetter, Cigna, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not accept insurance from any Medicare HMO plans. Check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.