Appraisers Office Publications
The annual Revaluation Report provides an overview of the valuation process. It includes illustrations and charts showing the impact of residential real estate, commercial real estate, and personal property values in Johnson County.
The quarterly Notes of Value keeps jurisdictions informed of what’s happening in the market. It reviews and outlines the possible impact to jurisdictions budget process.
The State Perspective shows the difference of appraised and assessed values of Kansas counties compared to Johnson County, and show how each counties value contributes to the state.
Notes of Value
- 2022 4th Quarter Notes of Value
- 2022 3rd Quarter Notes of Value
- 2022 2nd Quarter Notes of Value
- 2022 1st Quarter Notes of Value
- 2021 4th Quarter Notes of Value
- 2021 3rd Quarter Notes of Value
- 2021 2nd Quarter Notes of Value
- 2021 1st Quarter Notes of Value
If you are interested in older Notes of Value publications, please use the drop off portal. In your request note the years & quarters desired.