Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Do I call Johnson County Wastewater about storm sewer problems?

No. Johnson County Wastewater only provides sanitary sewer services. Storm sewers are maintained by the city in which they are located. Storm sewers are identified as the large grates in streets and near curbs. You should contact your city hall for questions or problems concerning storm sewers.