Request to Combine Real Estate

By completing this form, I hereby request that the following parcels of real estate be combined. I understand taxes for the current tax year as well as any delinquent taxes must be paid in full prior to submitting this request to combine real estate.

For more information about combining real estate, we encourage you to reach out to the Planning Department for the city in which the properties are located. For assistance with properties in unincorporated areas, contact the Johnson County Planning Department by phone at 913-715-2200 or by email at

For additional information including a status update on submitted requests, contact the office of the Johnson County Clerk at