Report Noxious Weeds

Johnson grass

Noxious weeds have a negative impact on agriculture, public health, the environment and the economy.  It is important to control the spread of and to eradicate noxious weeds in Johnson County, Kansas.

Please submit the below form to report a noxious weed or call the Noxious Weed director at 913-715-8358 to discuss your concerns. 

Indicates required field
Contact Information
Home Address
Weed Details
Please provide details describing the location, such as: Address or Road Name and the closest intersection. Which side of the road? N,S,E,W
CAPTCHA This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.