Trash, recycling and yard waste collection can vary by the city you live in or whether you live in a Home Owner's Association. Below are a list of cities with links to the appropriate pages on their websites.
Johnson County Department of Health and Environment regulate all residential waste and recycling haulers that provide collection in Johnson County.
If you have concerns about your trash and recycling collection, or have witnessed your recycling and yard waste being collected along with your trash, please contact Johnson County Department of Health and Environment 913-715-6907
Licensed Residential Waste Haulers
- Brothers Disposal | 913-727-1405
- City of Olathe | 913-971-9311
- Constable Sanitation | 816-204-1192
- Gardner Disposal Service Inc | 913-856-3851
- GFL Environmental | 816-380-5595
- Green Environmental Services | 785-242-3227
- Honey Creek Disposal Service Inc | 913-369-8999
- KC Disposal | 913-378-6739
- Republic Services Inc | 913-281-4343
- Waste Management | 913-631-3300