Adult Residential Center Probation Program
The Johnson County Department of Corrections Adult Residential Center is a 398 bed, community based, facility that provides a highly structured environment for adult offenders ordered by the District Court to our program.
The main objective of the Residential Center program is to reintegrate clients into the community as successful, productive citizens.
This is accomplished by:
- A structured 24 hour program.
- Professional, well trained staff.
- A modern, well maintained facility.
- Individual Programming Plan for all residents, to include:
- On-site Mental Health Programs
- AA/NA meetings
- Resource Development - Employment Assistance
- Voluntary Religious Services
- Substance Abuse Education and Counseling
- Relapse Prevention
- Pre-Employment Training
- Intensive orientation program for new residents
- G.E.D. and other educational opportunities