The Law Library is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday except county holidays.
Afterhours access for attorneys is still suspended until further notice.
If you are an attorney looking to register or pay your law library fee, please visit the "Attorneys" section on the sidebar.
Law Library Board of Trustee meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month except March and July.
The library contains most resources needed for researching the law of the United States, Kansas or other states. Resources include:
- Kansas statutes and case law
- Federal statutes and case law
- Case law of all other states
- Missouri statutes and case law
- Practice handbooks covering Kansas and Missouri law in many areas
- Legal encyclopedias, treatises and other materials
- Recent legal periodicals
The library is continuously updating its collection. You can search for materials in the catalog or review its most recent acquisitions.
If you have any questions, please read our frequently asked questions or call us at (913) 715-4154.