HIV testing is available at the Olathe walk-in clinic. During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in services.
Olathe HIV Testing Hours
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday - CLOSED
- Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Mission HIV Testing Hours
- Monday - CLOSED
- Tuesday - CLOSED
- Wednesday - CLOSED
- Thursday - CLOSED
- Friday - CLOSED
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- www.kdheks.gov - Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- https://gettested.cdc.gov/ - FAQs about HIV/AIDS and a search tool for finding local testing locations, sponsored by the CDC
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health - Learn what the CDC is doing to protect the health of LGBT
- www.iwannaknow.org - Information for young people about sexual health and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), sponsored by the American Social Health Association
- www.rainn.org - Informational resources and an online hotline specializing in sexual assault, sponsored by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- https://powertodecide.org/ - Informational resources and community activities to help prevent teen and unintended pregnancy, sponsored by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unintended Pregnancy
- www.teenshealth.org - Information, FAQs and an “ask the experts” feature for teens about health issues, including sexual health, sponsored by Nemours Foundation
- CDC-INFO: 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636) | TTY 1-888-232-6348 - Available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, in English and Spanish; counselors available to answer questions about personal health issues, including HIV and other STDs; online zip code tool for finding local HIV and STD testing locations also available at https://gettested.cdc.gov/. You can also send questions via email. Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | TTY 1-800-787-3224 - Available 24 hours a day, every day, in English and Spanish; victims and anyone calling on their behalf can provide crisis intervention, safety planning, and information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Live chat is available online.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) - Free, confidential help available 24 hours a day, every day. Live chat is available online. Sponsored by the Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN).