STD Testing & Treatment
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing and treatment is done on a walk-in basis. During high volume times, we may need to temporarily suspend our walk-in services.
Services provided by Advanced Practice Registered Nurses/Registered Nurses include:
- Vaginitis testing and treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease testing and treatment
- HIV counseling, testing, and referral
Paying for Services
STD screenings start at $50 (additional charges may apply for other tests). See our fees page for more information.
- Together TakeMeHome - Free HIV Self-Test Kits for U.S. residents (including Puerto Rico) who are age 17 and older.
- TellYourPartner.org - Anonymously notify your partners about sexually transmitted diseases in a safe and secure way through text message or email.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Staying Healthy and Preventing STDs (Information for Teens and Young Adults)
- STI/HIV Program - Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- https://gettested.cdc.gov/ - FAQs about HIV/AIDS and a search tool for finding local testing locations, sponsored by the CDC
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health - Learn what the CDC is doing to protect the health of LGBT
- www.iwannaknow.org - Information for young people about sexual health and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), sponsored by the American Social Health Association
- www.rainn.org - Informational resources and an online hotline specializing in sexual assault, sponsored by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- https://powertodecide.org/ - Informational resources and community activities to help prevent teen and unintended pregnancy, sponsored by the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unintended Pregnancy
- CDC-INFO: 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636) | TTY 1-888-232-6348 - Available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, in English and Spanish; counselors available to answer questions about personal health issues, including HIV and other STDs; online zip code tool for finding local HIV and STD testing locations also available at gettested.cdc.gov. You can also send questions via email. Sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) | TTY 1-800-787-3224 - Available 24 hours a day, every day, in English and Spanish; victims and anyone calling on their behalf can provide crisis intervention, safety planning, and information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Live chat is available online.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) - Free, confidential help available 24 hours a day, every day. Live chat is available online. Sponsored by the Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN).