Sanitary Disposal Contractors

The following information has been provided to help licensed sanitary disposal contractors (pumpers) quickly find the services and resources they need.


All sanitary sewer disposal contractors operating in Johnson County shall be licensed through the Johnson County Department of Health & Environment (JCDHE).  Please visit the JCDHE Contractor Installer Licensing webpage for more information.

Dump Stations

Johnson County Wastewater (JCW) accepts various forms of sanitary waste at our treatment plant dump stations. 

Treatment Plant Accepted Waste Fees
Blue River Main
2523 W 151st St | Overland Park, KS 66224
Septage $0.06 per gallon
Mill Creek Regional
20001 W 47th St | Shawnee, KS 66218
Septage $0.06 per gallon
Douglas L. Smith Middle Basin Plant
10001 College Blvd | Overland Park, KS 66210
Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) $0.07 per gallon

Grease Interceptor Hauler Inspection Forms

All food service establishments (FSEs) located within JCW's service area shall have their grease interceptors pumped per the required pumping frequency printed on their Grease Interceptor Operating Permit (GIOP).  Licensed sanitary disposal contractors are required to complete a Grease Interceptor Hauler Inspection Form for each grease interceptor they pump. 

Grease Interceptor Hauler Inspection Form

Please email completed forms to

Online Grease Interceptor Hauler Inspection Forms

JCW has recently created digital Grease Interceptor Hauler Inspection Forms that can be completed in the field on your laptop, tablet, or phone.  Please contact JCW for more information.