Become a Provider

Becoming a Licensed Day, Residential or Targeted Case Manager in Johnson County is just four steps away. 

Complete the following:


Obtain License

First you must obtain your license from the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) before affiliating with the CDDO.

To get started, contact KDADS directly ...


... or call 785-296-4986


Affiliate with the Johnson County CDDO

After a license is received, you must then affiliate with the Johnson County CDDO by agreeing to and signing an affiliation agreement.

Contact us at 913-826-2600 to complete this part of the process.

There is a nominal fee charged in order to cover all necessary background checks. 


Enroll as a Medicaid Provider

Next, in order to bill and receive Medicaid reimbursement for services provided, you must enroll as a Medicaid Provider and be assigned a Kansas Medical Assistance Provider (KMAP) number for HCBS I/DD waiver services. There is an application fee and affiliation with the CDDO is required prior to enrollment, so please include a copy of your signed affiliate agreement with your KMAP application.

To obtain an application or if you have further questions please contact KMAP directly at

785-274-4200 or visit

A prospective provider completes an enrollment application and sends it to:

HP Enterprises
6511 SE Forbes Ave.
Topeka, KS 66619


Contract with the State of Kansas' Managed Care Organizations

Lastly, providers must contract with the State of Kansas' Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). There are three in the State of Kansas: Aetna Better Health, Sunflower Health Care and United Health Care.

More information about each MCO and the credentialing/contracting process is located on the KanCare website at