Johnson County hosts Contain the Rain Stormwater Solutions Workshop
Johnson County's Contain the Rain Program invites you to attend a workshop on stormwater containment, hosted by Bridging the Gap and Johnson County Community College Center for Sustainability.
Learn the tools and solutions to help capture stormwater and mitigate runoff. Hear about the benefits of stormwater capture and its impact on the community. Reimbursement opportunities provided by cities of Johnson County are available to residents for implementing stormwater solutions.
- What: Contain the Rain Johnson County Stormwater Solutions Workshop
- When: 9 a.m. – noon, Saturday, July 23
- Where: Regnier Center Building, Room 101 on the Johnson County Community College Campus
- 12345 College Blvd., Overland Park
- Who: Both the public and media are invited
Find more information on the reimbursement program at Contain the Rain in Johnson County.