Aging and IDD Community Resource Fair
Do you care for someone or have a family member that is aging or has Alzheimer's, Dementia, or an Intellectual or Developmental Disability?
Community partners, including Specialized Aging & Support Services at Lakemary, K-State Extension Office, Johnson County Developmental Supports, Community Developmental Disabilities Organization, Hospice, KU ADRC, and others will be available for a Community Resource Fair on May 17 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Johnson County Arts and Heritage Center.
- 9 a.m.-noon: Informational Presentations
- Dementia Related Behaviors
- Aging and the Physical Environment
- The Importance of Engagement for the Older Person
- Noon-1 p.m.: Vendor Fair
- 1-2:30 p.m.: Question and Answer Panel Discussion with Community Partners
- 2:30 p.m.: Raffle drawing for a door prize
Date: May 17, 2023
Time: 9:00 am