Johnson County Public Works and Infrastructure is responsible for:
- The maintenance and construction of the roads and bridges in unincorporated Johnson County.
- Management of transportation/corridor studies and planning.
- Coordination of the review of proposed development projects.
- Management of federally and locally funded transportation improvement projects.
- The administration of the County Assistance Road Systems (CARS) and the Stormwater Management Program (SMP).
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F, except major holidays