Lenexa City Center Library
Lenexa City Center Library is the newest member of the Johnson County Library system located at 87th Street just west of I-435 in the growing City Center community. This new building replaces the former Lackman Library. The new 40,000 square foot facility occupies two floors at the Lenexa City Center campus.
Library features include:
- Holds Lobby inside the Garage level entrance – patrons can also choose to pick up their holds on an extended schedule
- A Drive-Thru service point in the parking garage for convenient holds pick-up and material return
- Kids area with convenient access from the adjacent parking garage, with a dedicated Storytime Room.
- Adults and Teens sections on the lower Market level, featuring a large gathering space, tech bar and stunning mosaics by local artist Stephen T. Johnson
- Study and conference rooms in a variety of sizes
The Library was designed to seamlessly fit into the Lenexa City Center plaza and public market. Its unique design incorporates a large roof with an overhang to provide shade, and limestone terrace seating is built into the exterior landscaping.
Hours: Monday - Sunday, call 913-826-4600 for available hours