Heritage Park is a 1,238-acre park is located at 159th Street and Pflumm Road. Purchased in 1979 through voter-approved bonds, the park was dedicated on July 4, 1981. Recreational facilities include:
- 10 picnic shelters (two large capacity)
- A 40-acre lake, marina
- A 30-acre dog off-leash area
- Concessions, shelters and picnic areas
- Play areas
- Athletic fields for softball, football, soccer
- The 18-hole championship Heritage Park Golf Course and driving range
Located adjacent to Heritage Park is White Fox Manor Stables, a full-care boarding, horse training and private training facility.
Hours: Varies by season, visit www.jcprd.com.