De Soto Library
The first Johnson County Library presence in De Soto was set up by the volunteers who, in the absence of funding for its first two years, struggled to bring library service to all portions of Johnson County.
It was located at the Ross Electric and Plumbing Company and was self-service. The little library was closed by June 1956 when regular bookmobile service began.
Hours of operation: Visit jocolibrary.org