Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How do I get a copy of a Kansas birth, death, marriage or divorce certificate?

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment's Bureau of Vital Statistics can provide that information. Call (785) 296-1400 or visit http://www.kdheks.gov/vital/index.html.

Where can I get a copy of my medical records?

To request a copy of your medical record, complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return to the Medical Records Department at JCDHE. Read this form carefully and fill out ALL areas completely.

Where can I get a copy of my immunization records?

If you would like a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 during normal business hours or send your request to [email protected].