Service updates related to COVID-19
As of Monday, June 6
- Masks will no longer be required but are still recommended to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
- Masks are now optional for staff working with clients with two exceptions:
- Staff working in residential services will continue to mask.
- When clients are being transported by staff, all parties will continue to mask.
- The 24/7 Crisis Line (913-268-0156) is for any individual personally experiencing a mental health crisis or with someone who is experiencing a mental health crisis.
- The Customer Care Center (913-826-4200) is available during business hours on weekdays for any non-emergency needs. Individuals can leave a message after hours, which will be returned the following business day.
- Walk-in services, also known as Open Access, are available beginning at 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each weekday at the Olathe or Shawnee offices.