Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

You are here

Child Support

| View all county services

Online case information provided by the District Court Trustee. Login required. more

Obligors who do not make support payments as ordered may be served with an Order to Appear for Failure to Pay. Service is generally attempted through the... more

Mediation is a series of meetings between parents conducted with a trained professional mediator who helps resolve a problem, usually about child custody or... more

Under Kansas law, when a child is removed from the home and placed in State custody, the court is required to enter a child support order against one or both... more

Mediation for separated or divorced parents uses an impartial third party who assists parents in making decisions regarding their children. more

Higher Ground is a court-ordered skill-based parent education program for high conflict families which teaches how ongoing conflict between parents and... more

Related Departments