The Best Times profiles retirees' program to go green
The March-April issue of The Best Times magazine is on its way in the mail. It features a cover story about a recycling program at a Johnson County retirement facility, with 80 percent of the residents participating in the effort.
Other articles include:
- Testing helps to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Horticulturist Dennis Patton offers advice on early lawn care with the start of spring.
- Signs of spring include opportunities to enjoy walking outdoors.
- Speaking of walking opportunities, Walk Kansas begins March 27.
- High blood pressure takes a sad toll as silent killer of adults.
Read The Best Times online now.