Wastewater Development Advisory Committee (WDAC) - Winter Meeting
The Wastewater Development Advisory Committee (WDAC) is intended to serve as a conduit between Johnson County Wastewater (JCW) and the development community. They are to review, advise and/or recommend new modifications or eliminations of JCW processes, procedures, and other requirements for the improvement of sanitary sewer area development or redevelopment while recognizing the importance of maintaining the integrity of the sanitary sewer system.
The Wastewater Development Advisory Committee will hold a meeting to discuss the following:
- Consider Adoption of WDAC By-Laws
- Update on Improvement Initiatives
- Compaction testing alternative
- Service line stub termination location
- Specification change review and communication
- RPR responsibilities and expectations
- Minimum Plan Requirements and Commercial Plan Requirements
- Remote inspections
Meeting will be held via Zoom. Access to the meeting can be obtained using the Zoom link below.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/91025882140?pwd=aG9Za29TMUdWdjBKREt5dzN2UzRhUT09
Meeting ID: 910 2588 2140
January 11, 2022