Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What if I receive a renewal notice for a vehicle I no longer own?

If you no longer own the vehicle that is listed on your Johnson County vehicle renewal notice, you may simply disregard it.

When you sell a vehicle, you may drop off a copy of your registration, a completed refund form, and your license plate at either of our Motor Vehicle locations. For additional information about refunds, please see our Refund page.