Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I need to talk to in order get utilities ran to my property and who do I talk to when I have to go under a road to hook up to an already existing line?

Rob Callahan 913-715-8363 Rob.Callahan@jocogov.org