Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Can I pay my property taxes or renew my vehicle in your office?

No. We cannot process payments due to the Treasurer or DMV in Suite 2400. Real Estate and Personal Property taxes need to be paid in the Treasury Division, and vehicle renewals and registrations need to be processed at either our Mission or Olathe DMV locations.