Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Can I make partial payments on my taxes?

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the economic impacts on our community, the Johnson County Treasurer will allow taxpayers to make partial payments, until further notice, on their real estate and personal property taxes.  Per K.S.A. 79-2004 and 79-2004a, interest will accrue on any unpaid portion of property taxes not paid by the December 20 and May 10 due dates.