Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Can I register my vehicle or renew my license plates at the Treasurer's Office?

No. You have to go to one of the Motor Vehicle offices at 6000 Lamar in Mission, or 782 N Ridgeview Road in Olathe.