Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What should I do if I don't receive a tax bill?

If the homeowner is to receive a statement but does not by the end of November or the middle of April, please contact the Johnson County Treasurer's office at (913) 715-2600 so we can send a duplicate statement and verify billing information.

Wed, 02/21/2018 - 8:30am
Wed, 02/21/2018 - 5:30pm
Wed, 02/21/2018 - 6:30pm
Thu, 02/22/2018 - 9:30am
Mon, 02/26/2018 - 5:30pm