Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What can I mail in or drop off?

To renew your registration by mail you may send a check, money order or cashier’s check in the envelope provided with your renewal notice, along with valid proof of insurance. Applications for lien releases, disabled placards, duplicate or secured titles (with payments) and refunds can be dropped off or mailed to either of our Motor Vehicle Offices for processing. Please refer to Motor Vehicle Forms for the proper application and documentation needed for each of these items. These will be processed and mailed back to the address on file.