Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

What proof of Johnson County residency is needed for services? Can you give directions to the site?

Please contact the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment for program specific residency requirements and fee information at (913) 826-1200. When accessing our services, you may be asked to provide the following:

  • Proof of income: Most current paystub for wage earners. If paid in cash, a written letter from the employer is acceptable. If self-employed, a tax return (most recent) is acceptable.
  • Proof of address: Utility bill, mail with current address (within past 30 days), rent receipt, copy of lease/housing agreement 
  • Proof of identification: ID (from native country is acceptable), driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, voter card

Here are directions and hours to our Mission and Olathe sites: http://www.jocogov.org/dept/health-and-environment/locations