Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I contact to help me find a child care provider?

Please contact one of these Johnson County resource and referral agencies: The Daycare Connection (913) 529-1200 or The Family Conservancy (913) 573-2273. Kansas statute does not allow JCDHE staff to make provider recommendations. Contact the Child Care Licensing division at 913-477-8339 or 913-477-8382 if you have additional questions about where to look for care.